WELCOME TO GASOLINE ALLEY
Combine quality workmanship with expertise in refinishing & refurbishment, add a touch of perfection along with top of the range spare parts. Squeeze in an appreciation of the soul and presence of classic cars and buckle up along with us to make you one with your car.
Check out our services and some of our product range.
We can restore your classic car to show quality standard. From vintage Fords, Chevrolets and Cadillacs through to classics of the 30's, 40's,50's, 60's and 70's, we have the experience and expertise to turn your dream into a reality. We also carry out LO1 and LO2 compliancing for American and European import vehicles.
As well as turn key cars, we can also assist with partial restoration work, completion of a stalled project or component reconditioning.
Any form of restoration or refurbishment work is costly. Parts can be scarce or unavailable. Sometimes its necessary to make a part from scratch. At Gasoline Alley we are passionate enthusiasts. Our work is our signature. Our goal is to work closely with our clients. No matter how large or small the project, we strive to give the best advice and service at a fair price.
During the last eighteen months or so we have called upon our reliable contacts in the USA to assist us in sourcing and delivering nice original unmolested stock to us. Mainly Ford and Mopar is what we bring over. Check out the Import Cars & Services pages for all the info
So please take a tour into the world of Gasoline Alley and see what you think. If you're in the area pop in and say hi.....
John and Madonna
Our services include:
- North Brisbane based fully equipped workshop
- American Ford, Cadillac, Chevrolet and Aussie Falcon GT Restorations
- Complete mechanical overhauls
- Classic Car Restorations, partial or turn key
- Quality File Finish Panel Beating all sheet metal done in house
- Custom Paint and Body Modifications
- Air Conditioning Service and Installs
- Reproduction Engine Bay Decals
- Australian, American and European car servicing
- Partial or Turn Key Restorations
- LO2 Compliancing - L01 Compliance work
- L02 Compliance - seat belts and seat belt installations
- Classic Car Imports Vehicle Preparation and rego in Queensland
- Engine Rebuilds and Modifications, all mechanical and electrical work carried out in house
- Rust Repair Panels
- Bare metal restorations
- File Finishing